Sunday, October 27, 2013

32/33 Weeks

32 Weeks

32 Weeks

Well since I am entering week 34 I figured I better get an update in before I have my next doctors appointment. Weeks 32 and 33 were awesome. I am still feeling really good. I feel lucky that baby girl keeps all her crazy dance moves to when I am awake so I am still able to sleep pretty good at night. About last week my back and tailbone started to hurt a little bit more. I think that will my scoliosis and hip rotation that my body just isn't great at carrying the all the extra weight I have in my belly. I talked to my doctor about any problems that might have with having the baby and getting an epidural but thankfully he isn't worried at all.

I finished my birthing class this week by touring the hospital and seeing where little miss is going to be born. It made it seem more real! Little girl seems to moving more and more! My belly is constantly changing shapes. She really loves to hang out on my right side so I tend to be a little off center hahah.

I officially passed up Brian in weight the other day haha one slight downside to loving my skinny man. :) Worth it. I only have one or two more appointments with my doctor before I start going every week! It's crazy. Only 3 more weeks until I am full term!! AHH. Brian and I took our maternity photos this week before it got too cold and dead. My friend Richelle took them for me and is amazing. Brian of course got silly. Those silly shots always turn out to be my favorite because they are so brian.

Overall things are really great! I still feel so lucky to have had such an easy pregnancy. I can't get over how much I love this little girl I have never met. It is my favorite thing for Brian to come home from work and ask how his girls are doing. I can't wait until she is here and to see their relationship develop. I think he is going to be the greatest dad ever.
















33 Weeks



33 Weeks! 

1 comments:

Annie said...

You really are the cutest pregnant girl ever. I'm so excited to see your sweet baby!