Monday, September 8, 2014

Cora-Month 8

Oh Cora, month 8 was a fun one. You are learning new things every day. It is so much fun to watch you grow up and discover new things. You are obsessed with any furry animal, especially dogs and our landlords cat. You giggle non-stop anytime one comes by. They are without a doubt your favorite thing on this planet. You love to sit and play on the floor and still don't have much of a desire to learn to crawl. You try but then face plant on our hardwood floor and decide crawling is actually not that cool. I don't blame you darling. You have started to learn how to wave and its the most adorable thing ever. You also scream MOM when you are sad but stick with saying DADA when you are awake and happy. You got your bottom two teeth this month!!! You were a champ about teething even though it took them a good week or so to pop through. Cora Mae, you are SO much fun. You are so happy from the moment you wake up to when you go to sleep. I absolutely couldn't have dreamed of a better baby. I'm terrified to have another because I feel like it has to be all downhill from here. No baby could be easier. You and I have these little giggle fests where I start giggling and then you do and then we both just can't stop laughing. I hope we always can feel like best friends. You make my days so much more fun and fulfilled. I love you  baby girl.



Happy 4th of July!


Your BFF Brighton

Hartford Jazz Festival

First Monticello Summer :)






0 comments: