Thursday, August 1, 2013

21 Weeks


21 weeks! Well, I'm actually like 21 1/2 weeks now but not much has changed since last week so I don't think I'll do the whole form fill out. There has only been a few changes, one of them has been that my belly actually feels heavy. It's weird, like I can feel the weight of my belly, does that make sense? It is also becoming somewhat annoying to put on shoes and pick up things. Not too bad yet but I can see why women complain about that. Baby girl seems to be moving more and more every day. I love it. I was able to finally get her movements on camera so I will upload those soon. Brian loves to always have his hand on my belly while were lounging to feel her squirming around in there. She loves to be particularly active right as I am laying down to sleep. I think she is starting to prepare me for the lack of sleep. I have a doctors appointment on Monday to try and finish measuring her. Let's hope that she is a little more relaxed and they are able to check everything out. I have to remember to take a video of the ultrasound!!! I always forget.

Brian and I decided to do a little half way photoshoot last night in this park by our house. It's sooo gorgeous here in CT right now. Lush and green with flowers everywhere. The summer has been a dream. Not too hot and plenty of rainy days. I can't get over how much I have enjoyed the weather since moving here. Although, probably anything is an upgrade over and AZ summer. I'll be missing AZ like crazy come winter I'm sure. So anyways, here are some photos of the baby bump a little over half way. :)














And this is when I decided the photoshoot was done. :)



0 comments: