Monday, April 7, 2014

3 Months

Whoa, I am behind.
Life has been so much fun and busy! I figure since Cora is now 4 1/2 months I better at least get some photos up of her.
3 months was a good month for us, baby girl.  You started sleeping A LOT more during the night, you smile so much more, you are starting to interacte more with us. You just became more alive and we got to see more of your personality. You are the best baby. Literally so easy and chill, just happy to be here. You are pretty tiny for your age but you have these huge chubby cheeks I can't resist. I kiss them over and over again. I dread the day you lose them. You love to kick your legs like crazy but seem to be a little lazy with those arms of yours. They mostly just chill by your sides or you like to hold them together like you are praying. We went to the park for the first time and down the slide but it didn't phase you. You love to be in new environments to look at everything new. You take it all in. You love to walk around the mall or target to see all the lights, colors, and people. You mostly have smiles for Mommy but Dad can get them out of you sometimes. I love you baby girl. You are our whole world. We love giving you baths every night, we love kissing your cheeks, we love your thigh rolls, we love your  mad face, we love your happy face even more. You make our family so much more full.  I love you Cora Bear.
























0 comments: